Automation, Allowing programmed control of diesel engine and high pressure pump.
Connection to the IoT for remote monitoring, Stable and reliable equipment for long term operation.
Tanks & Kettles
High-pressure water is used to create a rough surface on concrete substrates and internal wall panels, Quickly brushing the surface to reduce the risk of drums caused by residual slurry and release agents.
Cleaning of polymers from tanks, reactors, pipelines and other equipment, It can also be used for drilling radial horizontal wells, abrasive jet cutting, near-well zone unblocking, sand flushing, wax removal and rotary impact drilling with pulse jets.
High-pressure water jets can clean and decontaminate heat exchangers, tanks, pipes, valves, boilers, reactors, evaporators, filters, electrolysis tanks, etc.
The water jetting technology is used to clean the pipe wall of household waste, water/silt, sand, bricks, roots, oil and other pollutants and blockages.
250TJ3G High-pressure plunger pump Diesel system
Valve train form
Parameter selection table
Read more-250TJ3G High-pressure plunger pump Diesel system
Read more250TJ3G High-pressure plunger pump Diesel systeminformations or application scenarios. Please contact us, or leave your contact details, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
High pressure pump technology
· Carbide plunger;
· Crankshafts are designed according to the finite element method to ensure reliability during operation;
· Internal herringbone gear design to counteract axial forces.
· External multi-point forced lubrication system to ensure adequate lubrication of all contact surfaces;
· Lubrication system with overflow valve to ensure oil pressure of 5 bar at different input speeds.
Reliable accessories and customized systems
· The chassis can be customized according to the actual working conditions and the materials can meet different levels of corrosion resistance;
· The capacity of the water tank can be customized according to requirements, and the product is equipped with a liquid level and water temperature alarm mechanism to protect the operation of the system in many ways.